In the spirit of Thanksgiving I suppose I can share with you just a few of the things you should be thanking me for.
I will provide you with a series of examples to help inspire your thank you notes, but please keep in mind that your praises need not be limited to these few items.
7. I am an excellent alarm clock. I will make sure you are always up on time and never late to work.
6. Not only will I help you get to the clinic in a timely manner, I will also help you increase the standards of patient care. For example, I always make the patients feel comforted and supported.
5. I am an excellent multitasker. You don’t have to take my word for it, I can provide an example. Here I am holding numerous objects and looking completely fabulous at the same time.
4. Have work to do and need to vacate your comfortable lounging location? Never fear, I will keep it warm for you.
3. I can also warm tables.
2. And chairs. Really any surface you think you might need to make use of, I can keep warm for you.
1. And last but not least, have you seen me? I’m gorgeous! And you are lucky enough to get to work with me every single day. If that’s not something to be thankful for then I’m not sure what is.
Lou appreciation day Thanksgiving,